Monday, November 6, 2023

Pitter patter of piano music. Hidden between grand classicals. How lovely. Today I love the piano more than the sax. Such a gentle embrace. I don't feel like doing anything even though I have so much to do. Just want to lie in bed and drift off. Yet again I wondered if you got mad lmao. I need to not think like that. Lol, looks like sleep deprivation makes me feel emo. This is new. Sometimes I feel like... Hmmm. Idk, if I say it then I can't unsay it, you know :) So I won't. 

Guess piano is making me let my guard down. Lol. It always does. 

I need to sleep. And a good, hot shower. Ooo. Can I take a pic and try to sketch that? Ugh, but no I'm not putting that up anywhere, a bit too weird. Funny, it's only sketches but I still don't feel comfortable sharing it. I just don't want the whole world to see it I guess. Maybe I can post here. Yeah, think I'll do that. But first... Sleeeppp. 

Ooh and the gladiator soundtrack actually making me sleep. How lovely. I can drift off for a bif finally. Gnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment