Saturday, November 18, 2023

Lunchings

Took folks out to lunch today. It was nice. Both getting along and no bickering or repeat convos. So much of life can just pass by in the same set of conversations with people at times, doesn't it? This whole growth and progressive mindset thing is quite important even for day to day living. I've seen people be so critical of themselves and others so many times and it always struck me as stifling and limiting. Esp as some folks are constantly trying to pull others down. I guess that's why the phrase is "have the courage to try new things". You should not need courage to do so, but when stuck in limitations that become self imposed, it needs courage to push through that mindset. How sad huh? 

Oh well. It's nice to have dad around after such a long time. He can be so sweet and loving, not to mention is probably the most generous person I've known in my life. I love you, papa! Sooo much! And as usual, we shall not say the words but shake hands like colleagues. Stoic Indian men, amirite? 🀣

No comments:

Post a Comment