Saturday, November 25, 2023



Reading webcomics in bed on a Sunday morning soon as I wake up. <3

I'm done worrying about stuff, que sera sera. Even the words are not coming to me, I'm so sick of everything my mind is shutting it all out now. Lol, good. Just wanna be like that dog and roll in grass like a doof. 

Also I find this so damn cute!


Meanwhile, we were letting a kid stuff herself in a box as a surprise for her mom lol


Such a cutie, Ishku. Can't believe you are 7 already! <3

Oh man, my baby bro is so cuttteee. Buying toys on black friday lmao. Why are all the men I'm fond of just such babies at heart? Except the one man I'm so mad at rn. M, you've really hurt my feelings this time idk why you chose to do that either. 





They've put a soundtrack on the racing vid too hahahahha I'm dead. Such idiots man omggg I love them!! ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment