Friday, January 19, 2024

Pink

Tired myself out well and good today. Feeling loads better now. For once even feeling sleepy by 12, which is rare. But also feel like having a nightcap and painting lol. Maybe tomo. I feel like going for a long, long, long run, it's been ever so long that I did. But I'm scared I'll injure myself again and I can't risk it. Just sucks. Half my demons get abolished with endurance exercises. Biking will have to do I guess. Let me try to hit 60km tomo, should be a couple of hours at max. Actually yes, I think I'll do that. Listen to some songs or find some show to watch and go for it. 

Glad I'm feeling better. I need to slow down, not stress and just chill from now. The swing state is more or less over and I want to do random things like record myself singing and see how I sound lol. Channel my inner Lana Del Rey. Been listening to All Eyes on Me by Bo Burnham. If the world was ending, this is the song I'd like as the ost while I do a strip tease on a darkly lit stage wearing lacy pink lingerie. 

Get on out of your seats, all eyes on me. 





Light me up like your pin up girls. 

Until then This will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment