Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Babies

Interesting numbers on the birth trends across the world. China projected to fall to 500 mill that's an insane drop. Having an ageing population is always going to be a massive drain on resources but knowing that country it'll be very scary what they'll try to do as damage control. Fucked up to even think of. Why is it always women who face the brunt of all this? Forced abortions was bad enough but forced pregnancies would be a nightmare of a situation. Anyway let me not think of it. 

Wish people in India had a similar mindset though. Of not having babies. Most educated folks tend not to now, or atleast have just the one. Lol, except I wanted 3 at a point just so I can create my own version of a happy family the way I always imagined one to be. Hehe. No women in my life ever understood that. I guess they equate kids with burdens which is fair if you don't want them. I've reached a point where I'm okay with either possibility now I guess. I'll be fine either way cuz I realise kids aren't necessary to be happy with someone too so both choices are fine as long as you love and care about each other. But anyway, still the stats are slow as of now. I want to read more about this kinda interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment