Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Zoinks

Was scrolling some reddit randomly and came across an askreddit about kinks that people couldn't get into. Man, some of them are unreal. A girl wanted a dude to fuck her with a baseball bat like what the actual fuck. Here, I hated it the one time someone used a ribbed condom cuz it hurt me. Ffs. I never understood how some women get into these very extreme sort of violent kinks. Even wanting to be hit. And some of it isn't playful it's like yeah hurt me for reals. Dayum. 

What are the things I can't get into? One is deffo being dominant. I haaate submissive men like I don't think I'd ever get turned on if a dude wanted me to bang him with a strap on or something. The very idea gives me the icks. It's interesting to me that I can only want to fuck someone that I respect in some sense cuz in my mind to do this to a guy has to mean you think of him in a very belittling way. Or maybe I'm just v old school in that way idk. But I do like my men masculine and the take charge type in bed. Hmmm what else? Well no baseball bats either lmao, or punching me or something... Reading that was sorta disturbing like guys are fucking strong first of all. And the ones willing to punch you during sex would definitely be the crazy types who will hit you other times too. No scat and all that either. God I still remember that one reddit thread that was just legend. Omg I wish I could find it. Hahahhaha deffo one of the funniest things I'd read. Poor guy. 

Oh fuck it, now I'm spiralling in old reddit threads and it's way more enjoyable than musing this. Peace out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment