Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Slowly but steadily I'm coming in alignment with myself. My fears are dissolving, I'm not feeling like I'm on the back foot, I don't feel uneasy. It's very nascent but I want to slowly and steadily build on this and structure it accordingly. Glad I started, I know that's the hardest part for me. But now that I have, I will be able to keep working towards the stuff I want. Pulling myself back into the here and now is what is helping as well. 

Hehe, I think I trust slow climbs in everything. Equations, work, learning. Everything. When the foundations are laid correctly, things you build tend to last. And I want to build strong at the end of the day. Whatever I wish to aim at, I want it to stand the test of time. Will do my best and will be kind to myself as I do it. 

Cheerio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment