Thursday, January 18, 2024

My birthday is coming up on 28th. I think it's a Sunday. Would be nice to do something a bit different. Last year went out of town but this time I just want to chill and maybe go for a drive. Idk let's see. Funny. This time last year was when M told me to text the other M and say hi. I was so shy at the time, thought hundreds of thoughts before I said hello in person. This year she told me to see if we can talk cuz it's been so long and we should. And now she doesn't want me to have anything to do with him. Lmao. How times change. 

Read a funny sentence on reddit today. Describing a couple of cheaters. "Like two pieces of corn in the same turd". Sometimes words are so powerful. 

Interesting thread, about men who have been with married women. Most of them didn't know they were. But it's crazy the number of people just straight up cheating esp when they have kids. Idk man. So yuckky. How can you do that to a child? The world makes me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment