Monday, January 8, 2024

M was telling me about some married childhood friend of theirs hitting on her other friend on insta. Both have new babies. The married dude only posts pics of wife and kids and shows a family guy image. Why are people like this? Are there really no men you can trust? It just makes me sick and also low key terrified that people can just lie to you this way while betraying you so easily. And the audacity of doing it in your own circles it's not even something they choose to hide. Cheating is gross but married people with kids doing it like. Do they not even care about their families? Man. I feel so grossed out. I feel like it's a hard thing to find someone to trust. Idk if I'll ever be able to deal with shit like this. For me even like the idea of commitment is so tied to emotional closeness. To be able to have that cocoon that's just us, I can't imagine a third person there. Hope I never have to deal with that. Post marrige I just want a quiet, wholesome life with just us primarily and our close friends + fam which we take care of. Do not need anyone else interfering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment