Tuesday, January 2, 2024

The most vulnerable thought I've had came up with complete clarity in my mind today. And it makes me feel so naked that I can't even bring myself to articulate it and type it rn. Dayum. I need a hug. :( and then I need to put it out of my mind and go about business as usual. 
I don't even want to share it with meg cuz I know what her response would be and I don't want to hear it. Fuck. Lol. Okay nvm. Not gonna go there. 

Heh, this one thing I just leave up to the universe since it can't be something I control, but all I can do is strive to always make the right choice that sits well within my ethical framework, it's all I can do anyway. Just gotta make sure I show grace and kindness in as many circumstances as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment