Sunday, December 1, 2024

So much noise this WCC. I hate just not knowing enough nuance to know what is wheat and what is chaff tbh. I don't trust the words of all these hikis and nepos simply criticizing. Because it's just hard to gauge whether they are accurate or simply salty. Wouldn't put it past a lot of them to do the latter cuz they missed out on their shot to play the WCC. It's like flying blind. Engines don't help because who expects pure engine play anyway. Damn man. I guess the solution is simply to learn more chess and try to get an understanding of my own. So far I'm just disappointed in neither player getting a nailbiter or even trying and I suppose that's the disappointment I feel. God I hate this clumsy feeling of not knowing lmao. But fuck it, I'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment