Monday, December 16, 2024

Omg fuck that mouseslip sheesh fuck aaaa. Dammit. Stupid rook blunder. Man but playing against kings gambit is super fun v sharp and nice. Love it. Next one gotta calculate nicely. It is not undoable, but gotta focus. 

And one more rule : even if I think I see the first move, I will refute atleast 4 others before playing it. Doesn't matter even if it's mate in one. Putting sanctions on myself otherwise I'll never improve. 😤

~ broke all sanctions straight up next game v good i deserve that 1700 next to my name no fucking resolve.


~~


Whew. Okay the analysis part is a lot more fun I wish I start seeing these threats by analysing that would be epic. Think 1900 rapid is pretty doable tbh, only losing when I refuse to think and blitz so far. Let's try. 


And I honestly just have to learn to view the board as a 2 move set. Can do it so easily while spectating not sure wtf goes wrong while playing. Gotta align. 

No comments:

Post a Comment