Tuesday, December 10, 2024

Lol someone posted Bartholomew s take on reddit haha. It's fun to see everyone scramble one way or another to either agree or disagree with him. In the end, I guess people should just care about whether they liked the game or not for themselves. I don't think it's fair to say he is just and IM so he doesn't have understanding and back that by saying leko and giri analysed it real time and found it brilliant. People who actively analysed it real time did find it to be fun. May not be a game for the ages but how does that matter? Long as you enjoyed it, should be good enough. This whole overt reliance on passing verdicts is lame. Hehe. I prefer seeing grandpa Sadler post his mums bday desserts on twitter to this rampant barrage of criticism. So cutely he adds emojis whenever he says thanks etc to me hahah. Gentlemanly and wholesome asf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment