Somehow whatever happens, I do end up being quite supportive of this fellow lol. Idk why also but there's a genuine part of me that sees not just potential but just desire in him to be better and somehow I then feel like ok go for it. Do it. I'll be here every step of the way if you need and even if you don't need but let's do it. Haha. The downside is that I do get annoyed when I don't feel like I'm appreciated cuz then suddenly a side kicks in saying hey wait if they don't openly say thanks etc then why be there? Why not just spend time with those that do? I suppose that's eventually going to end up being the dealbreaker if it comes to that. Balance is something that comes from both sides anyway so like.
Anyway blah. Let's watch the gaaame. Haha. Omg it's going to be decisive hopefully. Want ding to just show some fucking magic. Hehe, well atleast I hope he tries. The number of people just critiquing him is brutal. Must be very very tough to feel like you have let everyone down nothing like that horrid feeling of not measuring up or seeing everyone disappointed. I think it's one of the worst things in the world to be subjected to. Well, I shall always champion people I see not believing in themselves, I am 100 percent sure that a mix of love and belief makes a huge difference in performance. Esp for those who are inherently self critical, the outside world needs to go easy on them cuz they are already being harsh on themselves. I suppose that's why I like Sadler, he understands that and doesn't push his own feelings on others. Maturity is knowing your own boundaries and holding yourself to a certain standard that ensures you don't hurt others.
No comments:
Post a Comment