Mistakes happen, and I don't hold them against people in the long run. But it should not be too much to expect someone to make amends on their own. That can't be a line that gets diluted always. I think I deserve atleast that much consideration.
Anyway blah... I'm fine and happy so let's just look forward to a nice day and tanking games when I can lol. No point being mad at someone forever. The worst part of being mad at someone is also that you don't stop caring about them just because of it. But when that person does little to nothing to make amends then you honest to god wonder if they are worth it. I'm sure if someone was mad at me and I acted like I didn't care, they would not stick by me for long. I hope I never treat someone that disrespectfully ever.
Well, I'll hold space for that from now. Let me also not dilute my desire to be treated with consideration. Happy to reserve spots in my life for those who do. No more reading stuff about me behind my back and then acting pricey to my face. Reach out like a normal person and make an effort. No exceptions anymore. Well, I used to complain about never being asked about, about nothing about me being of consequence etc. I was wrong. He just didn't want me to know he did for some odd ass reason. Idk if that's good or bad to be honest cuz one can look at it either way.
~~
Ugh dammit Elvis is on now ahhahahaha fuck. What a asshole yt algo is hahahah. Too movie soundtracky to do this.
Fuck it, pretty winter evening, I'm done scolding the void. Let's gooo elvis takkkkeee mmymyyyyy hand.
Pretty woman the kind I like to meet....!
πΊπ
Time to tank even more rating I am on a tear let's goooo
No comments:
Post a Comment