A man that is proud of his heritage, his wife and treats everyone respectfully. He gives people credit where it's due without any hesitation. And some people desecrate and tarnish the women from his home town, wish that a kid he mentored gets hit by a bus while simultaneously linking him giving credit where he was nothing but kind and congratulatory. How awful would he have even felt to see that stuff like this is broadcast worldwide, and it doesn't matter to anyone. Fuck dude. Just a regular workday for some. Doing that even for a moment is just so shameful man. Like.
How sad is the state of the world sometimes. Truly. Whatever. Guess I just have to accept that the world is what it is. Lol. Fuck it, I guess this bad taste will linger for a bit and then go away. Dunno why I found it so traumatizing but it is what it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment