Monday, December 23, 2024

David Gray.

 I remember loving David Gray

This year's love

Used to find this beautiful. 

Last night on an old old video of agad I see SH's name crop up as a donor. Didn't even know he played chess. Fuck. Crazy. Don't know if it's him but fuck man. Time flies. All my ties to L and the past. God SH you must be devastated hearing about her. You are such an asshole dude. Married her best friend in the end. Not that she was ever faithful. And both of you I loved too. Wtf was that garbage dude. I can't even think of you fondly, you are just a person who made the worst choices ever. Pathetic. But you were also my first love, and my first tryst with loyalty. I'd have never kissed you if I knew you liked her, and she was with my best friend at the time. It made me sick. I do not touch what's not mine and none of you ever understood that. And those lies you both told made me betray my friend, I felt so guilty for years when I couldn't tell him what you guys were doing behind his back. I did come clean last year. After so long. And it hurt him even now. God both of you were so fucked up yo. But a timestamp into the events that shaped the person I am today. I don't give a fuck about you, even though I did a double take last night to see your name pop up. And you are with N, married to her. Hooked up with my friend in my bedroom too. You shitty father asked me to come to your place for dinner long after you left. Pathetic. And apple falling right under the tree with you. Fuck dude. All you guys just spent all your times just being shitty humans that is alllll. And I know all you will think of now is L. Just such a fucked up thing for you to do man. While being married to her ex best friend lol. Come on. Both of you are destructive people. Selfish, crazy and completely not worth it once anyone sees your real face. And yet all I feel towards you all is compassion. Because I know when life comes calling we can all fall short and that's when we start to value what the right thing is. Crazy you guys never figured it out. Not that the knowledge makes things better. So maybe it's good to never know. Lol. What a shit show uni and 20s were. So fucking lame this stuff was. Fuck it. 

Heh. 

David Gray. 

Won't you kiss me on that midnight street? 

~

I don't hope for songs like this. I think good genuine love lasts, and it always matters. As do the two people who love each other. I will never be cavalier enough to love again and again. I will do it once and do it right. 

~


And heyyyy the scientist. Haha. Yes. See. That's more me. One of the few coldplay tracks I love. And you liked x n y if I recall. Always the drama queen weren't you ?

~

Tell me your secrets, ask me your question. I will answer them all. ♥️ It would be a shame for us to part after all. Oh so shameful it would be. 

~

Dec 4, 2016. I posted about you David Gray. Called you the bees knees of singing. And Nov 9 2015. Called you a crooner then. Hehe. Well, you have been replaced. 

By him: 

Crash into me

And I come intoooooooo you. Hehe. Cheeky cheeky. Maybe that's why I love you. Sass me darling, with that sparkle in your eye, just sass me lots. I'll twinkle back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment