Omgggg talking to raves and he is like he met her few months ago and then spent two weeks with her and he just knewwww. Awwwww. Maaaaannnnn.
This is soooo cute. Duuuuude. I loooove my friends sooooo muuuuchhhhhh.
Duuuuude. When you know you just knowwwww. It's amazing. I love it. God bless.
~
You know what... When you know you juuuust fucking know. I do believe in this and I'm so sure I'll marry someone right off the bat in this way too ahha. Love it.
~
God bless you raves. ♥️♥️♥️. From the bottom of my heart, love you lots and wish you all the best!
Keeping cuz I love my friends and want posterity. It's soooo nice to hear him gush about her and talk about how smitten he is. Awwwie. That's how it should be. Men who absolutely love the woman and aren't afraid to show care. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

No comments:
Post a Comment