Sunday, December 15, 2024

Reading someone describe women of my ethnicity or any women for that matter as "holes" is a new low that I did not expect to have hit. To picture someone entering multiple of them is beyond my pay grade. I have no words. It's so utterly sick that it doesn't even register for this person... Like.... Fuck it.💀💀💀 Honestly M... How do you never see how vile this is? Why do you allow people to say such things? I know it's not your fault what they say but there should be atleast some lines that aren't crossed. It's shameful, truly. Vishy is one of the most respected people out there, and here you are all referring to women of his descent as 'holes'. Like...

I hope he is not like them. I do not want to believe that ever. And his friend typing ' o well '. I suppose that's also a coincidence. Or shared my pics with him too? Lol

~


Uhhhhhggghhhh. Fuck. 


.....


Whatever. 


.....


I feel so bad for how degrading the world is towards women and how this is just a regular day not even an anomaly or something that he didn't even think he should apologise for. Nor did anyone else. Guess it's all just acceptable to them. 

For the littlest things, I've tried to be careful that it doesn't hurt someone's feelings, especially M's. And for something this spectacularly awful... Lol. Wouldn't occur to anyyyyyone why it makes me feel bad. 'Tamil Nadu holes', 'you have entered many' a phrase I don't think I will forget. I am so sorry ladies, I am genuinely so fucking sorry that people will say these things about you all. Not that me being sorry it changes anything lol. But for what it's worth. I wish the world was different. Heh. Pipe dreams. 

~

As much as I wish to burrow into a blanket, fuck it, will go for a run and try to outrun this knowledge while I'm at it. Yuck yuck yuck. Lol. Sick dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment