He forgot his bday and this guy didn't even remember to wish him???? Wtf dude. God I'm actually so upset at this like he is his friend, he misses him when he isn't around, talks about him all the time and the one day where he could have made him feel special and important, he just forgot and let him play chess that many times? Like wtf.
Ugh it's so heartbreaking for me to hear honestly fuck rn I just feel shocked like some poor soul just sitting by themselves playing while their friends don't even bother to wish. What's with boys and their weird fucking behaviour man. Why can't they be nice to each other and fuss a little bit and make them feel important wtf. Aaaaaaaa. I'm so mad at himmmmmmmmm.
These boys dudeeee ..... Aaaaaaaa. They just don't know how to express anyyyyyyy soft sides. And they'll love it when you actually do it for them but then act like oh I'm so manly no emotions look at meeee. Ughhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment