Tuesday, December 17, 2024

Song for tonight

 Sorrow Tomorrow


Swing swing swing! 💃🕺

Asking my priiide to step asideee... Can't stand the pain of lovin in paiiiin

it's not where I belong.


Aaand one of my old favsss 


Country Roads


I wanna wear a frock

With lots of frills 

Do my lashes 

And bat them right at you. 


~~


Country rooooads. Dammit I love this. 


And heyyyyyy


The song you once dedicated to me hahaha omggg 


Brown Eyed Girl

Man, we used to listen to so much Morrison ♥️

Shalalalallalalaaadidaa

Heh. I wish I find someone like you again, I do. I felt sooooo loved. So much fun, so much affection! One of the best people I've ever known! Dammit what a sudden throwback haha. Yt killing it with the algo! Good stuff.❤️ 


Suspicious Minds


You don't get lyrics like this anymore. It's so true. You can't go on with suspicious minds. But at times that suspicion is simply the fear of losing your happy place. I think it only occurs when the other person doesn't make you feel secure though. I've never actually felt it with anyone except one time. And I mean. Well. It was never unfounded. When people are deceitful it's hard to love them much less trust them. Feels like being under threat all the time no point in putting you through that ever. But anyway I'm done, done with all this bs never again I'm closing all those nasty chapters. 

Hehe, something about this music in December. Feels great. 

A nice palate cleanser


The man who plays the mandolino

How prettyyyyy man ugh. Take my heart, take ittttt now! ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment