The scene in black doves where Knightley talks to her husband and he is devastated at the thought of her cheating. How he speaks and what he says is so utterly well crafted. No anger, just pain and insecurity and a desire to tell someone he loves that he loves them. Damn man. I never think about how a man might feel to get cheated on. Maybe it's my bias I view it only as a thing guys tend to do. But the idea of just throwing away your family, small kids who will never understand why you did what you did. I think I just simply think more of kids being forced to grow up because adults made shit choices. I don't like that.
I understand the need someone might have to get out when they are forced into a marriage or something. But when you willingly choose someone to be with, life gets boring at times and then you try to fuck around. That's kinda shitty. Hope I never do that. Even if I'm tempted I hope I never destroy something I love.
~~
My pet peeve with these spy thrillers is that they completely don't understand or use tech in it. Like walking around in broad daylight in London, leaving prints everywhere. All of Europe has so much public surveillance how do you even get around that. Too weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment