Saturday, December 14, 2024

Watching a Cumberbatch movie and I can't help but think... Fuck yo. This kinda depiction of humanity is so different from what I'm even used to. Honestly I'll just filter these people out. 

When I dated S, he was nuts and I knew it. I knew he was toxic but the sex was good so I stuck around for a little bit for that reason but I always knew I'd never be serious about someone toxic like that. I know curiosity about human nature leads me towards a lot of rabbit holes but at the end of the day I have a no tolerance policy towards this behaviour. Never. Even with S I guess I just knew I only wanted something short term. When sex is involved, sometimes there is temptation. But that temptation never turns to permanence. 

Even the way they depicted people shouting at each other.  No respect there, just so much hate. I don't think I can ever be around that dynamic. It's too broken and messed up. Hmmm. Yep. Not my thing man. Love without respect isn't love just control and coercion and sadness. Just different degrees of emotional abuse. And the kids witness it. So way to fuck them up too. Sheesh. 


~~~

But maaan. Take a bow cumberbatch. What an actor. Absolutely goated. You are deffo in my top 5. And I find you so goddamn attractive to boot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment