Tuesday, December 31, 2024

Shittiness

I don't really feel anything anymore. That's nice. Good stuff. Racism and meanness isn't something I wish to endure anyway. Hard pass.

~

Yeah. 

Anyone who could treat me in this horrendous way is not worth it. It's just emotionally abusive.

Whatever, just a guy whose friends refer to women as holes and who avoided speaking to me even after knowing akka died. The lack of quality is remarkable. Blah. + All those panic moves about sreya, telling me about crohns right after, which puzzled me and then I realised oh he told me cuz she is studying it. Spoke about it at length I'm assuming to see if I knew or had made the connect then. Getting her to hide. It's all so sketchy. He should have just said he was seeing her. Noone does all this for anyone otherwise anyway like. 💀 And then coming here and knowing all about me and what I think also. Great. Just a low quality cheater man. How sad. Lies and cheating, that's all. When you see first hand how much damage cheating does, how do you become a person who does the same belittling things to others? Why no ethics ever?

I just don't think I have anything positive left to say or even think and it is all his fault for being so duplicitous all the time. 

None of this is forgivable. And I guess don't want to know him at all anymore tbh. Finally reached that point.

~

Fuck it, 2025 is here and I look forward to a great year. Let's make room for genuine niceness from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment