There is a part of me that doesn't express how I feel directly to someone. Or rather used to be. And now I feel like I'm comfortable pouring my heart out and sharing every tiny little thing that matters to me. But the special thing about it is that this self not for everyone, and I like that. I like knowing that I can be totally honest and naked in front of someone of my choosing. I like that. I like the secrecy and the cosiness of it both. I'm a very private person, and my inner world has always been my sanctuary so it means a lot to me to invite someone in. I never thought I'd be comfortable with it but now it feels like the easiest thing in the world. Fuck. That's such a huuuuge change for me. I never even realised when I got here. Hehe. I hope my presence is also similarly of help and healing in someone's life and they feel the same urge to be honest and naked with me haha. No cheek intended, but still. Possibly why I don't like guys who just sleep around all the time either. They all seem like cheap common hookers, pandering their wares to whoever is willing. Just sad and washed up.
Well let me not digress. And cheers to naked. Somedays I just wish to unbutton and put my hands on ze chest. That thought makes me feel very girly and feminine. Maybe that's why I like my men a little masculine. Not brutish, refined - but just a bit aggressive and protective. I like the tinkle of my laugh next to their ruggedness, it feels divine. And something about my hand on your chest would kinda feel like calming the storm. The storm may be you, but I'll always try to bring you peace. The intersection of that dichotomy is where all seduction lies. Hehe. Promise. 👉👌 ♾️
No comments:
Post a Comment