Yet another draw. Saw Sadler be appalled at f4 then he was immediately like oh that seems rather rude haha. So adorable. The typical British reserve and politeness that caps even the strongest of dissent. Some people are just so well raised I find it marvellous. Certain elements I absolutely appreciate tbh. Respect towards others is primary, especially in a public setting. I suppose he must be a good teacher based on this. I've always felt the best ones aren't the ones who know the most but rather who don't make people feel small and foolish. It's a lesson you learn in corporates also. People only approach those who they feel safe with, and that's very important. If you feel like a person is looking for a chance to shit on you, you'd be very careful about saying anything in their presence. Which I feel is important. You should not be the type of person that makes others feel inadequate. People who are most loved always make you feel like you are special and uplifted in their presence. It's an endearing quality that I wish was more common. Well, one can dream hehe. I try to emulate this too, even though I know my natural impatience can be at odds with it sometimes. Still, highlighting what I feel is special in someone always comes naturally and I'm rather happy about that. I like knowing that people around me know I appreciate them. Hope they also pick up on it lol.
Well, loving this world championship and a lot of it due to Sadler's work ethic. Someone donated 2 euros and he was like heyy I'm rich hahahaha. Soooo cute. Hope game 10 is a decisive one. A rest day and then bang on. Ooof. Let's gooooooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment