Friday, December 6, 2024

That question about M really made me think actually dayum. I kind of feel like there is no literary character I've read that comes close to her either. Usually I can draw a comparison somewhere. Well, that is unique in itself I guess. One of a kind, the one exception to the rule. That's pretty thematic I suppose. 

~

A darker shade of magic is turning out to be a derivative of Philip Pullman's books. That sucks. And Sword Catcher a derivative of this lol. Where are the original ideas or atleast semi original ideas man? I'm yearning to read a book that contains them. 
Even mystery and intrigue would do. Heh my favourite genre for years. And Christie the queen absolutely ruling on that front. Thing about human nature, once you understand someone, you know the kind of choices they will make. It's what I love and find frustrating at times about people. However, I suppose the same rule applies to me so someone somewhere must be frustrated with me as well haha. Oops. Sorries! 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment