Oh boy. Lmao. I don't think I've ever clicked such thirst trappy pics before. Can't stop laughing. I badly want to show M but not sure about it also lol. Feeling sooo shy fuck. Heh. But tbh it's actually a v cool thing to use I genuinely like the aesthetics of it all. Ugh. How I wish I had a proper camera stand I'd love to art direct this stuff feels great. Sensual pics is turning out to be quite a fun area of exploration for me. Interesting. A shot I'd love is something like... Lying down on a light colour sheet, stockings, pink lipstick, hair a bit wavy and the book on my chest at just the right angle. Simply looking up and smiling. And some candids which I find have more character than too much stylisation. Damn, this is actually quite fun lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment