Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Sound of my heart

Bach G Minor

~

Ugh. Discordant as my soul, tempest, temptress, pull me in. 

This is the one song that can inspire every jazz artist out there with its yearning. Dammit. Ze violin weeps tonight, huh?

~

And yet

I like the piano version, nay, I love the piano version. 

G Minor

Makes my shoulders move on their own, make me dance dance dance dance dance and dance some more. 🩰

~

Urgently, happily, teasingly, dramatically

Just the way I like to make love

Just the way I give in to all of you. 

And I do, I always do. 

~

Damn

This is actually a song I can make love to. Every beat is so right. Feels like every strong feeling I have is encoded in it somehow. That urgency in it is just right. Strong, but soft. No edges. The slight melancholy, like a cloudy day when it drizzles just a little bit. Green and Grey. I love those so much. 

I'd like to think it's like me. 

How do you do it Bach? How? 

No comments:

Post a Comment