Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thrillers

Collecting a bunch of notes on thrillers. It's interesting how they add clues which are seemingly not clues. I find that amazing. V artful. I'm slowly beginning to piece together an underlying structure so that's really good. Fuck. This is a lot of work though. But I think I'll have to wireframe it the way you would any product and think of it that way. Deffo gotta get the architecture right. Some of the good ones have a v linear plot and that seems easy enough but idk why I don't like it. I want some clever twists and turns that makes it exciting. Why tf am I like this? I know I can piece together something passable but no, I want to do that tougher thing lol. Fuck it, I want to so I will. Atmost it'll suck then I can cry about it that time... No worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment