Monday, March 4, 2024

After a long long time... I was in a space where people were just nice to me. Fuck. I felt so overcome by it. The bar is so on the floor lol. I can't do without this kind of sweetness though. I can't believe I was so starved for just basic decency. Wtf.

It's high time I streamlined life and not allow for respect to be off the table. Idk wtf I was thinking up till now but it's time to not allow for bullshit to enter my space anymore. 

Gutted as I am... By all the realisations I've had this week, I need to just collect myself and not let anyone be this disrespectful towards me ever again. I acknowledge that it's the first time in life I've been in a position where I've faced this type of prejudice and it feels godawful. But I can't change it. So I have to accept that people like that exist. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment