Monday, March 18, 2024

Standards

One thing I realised very, very strongly - I cannnnnot live my life slumming it yo. It's stunning to me how some folks can allow their lives to become complete garbage. Esp ones without any guardrails in life, they just go into the deep end of absolute stupidity. I just find it irritating to even see that kinda low quality bullshit now. 

And the problem isss those people. They keep wanting others to fix them but will do nothing on their own to fix themselves. How. How can you be so completely fine with such broken down equations and like no standards. I don't get it. But fuck no way man. Nothing is worth just allowing your life to reach the level of a festering wound, which is how I view certain ways of life tbh. It's not arrogance on my part either, it's just the desire to create a clean, healthy, abundant life. Cannot just be knee deep in toxicity all the time. 

You have a choice. Always. Don't settle for bullshit. 

Djoko is right. You can always feel negative thoughts but the quicker you can pull back, the better it is. Ugh... I'm listening to this dude now haha. I'll never love you fully djoko, or even at all. But you do have the occasional wisdom I wish to imbibe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment