Thursday, March 7, 2024

Talking to Di and it seems she almost ODed on some prescription meds wtf. What even is that fuck?! I'm glad she is safe. This is horrid. How does a medical practitioner just prescribe this. Plus opioids in the meds too. Man, medication in the US is crazy strong. I felt like scolding her lots too who tf takes that many pills? PhD from and Ivy uni and doing this bs. Lol. My friends are all loco. Ffs. 

Was on a call with her for hours, it's nice we have found our groove. I like talking lots so it's kinda fun to just bs late night hehe. Been urging me to go date people I'm so in hermit mode I just escaped that convo lol. Gotta protect myself lmao. Man, idk if I'll ever like someone again, people have been guttingly disappointing that I've just got a bit of a fear now. Well, it'll lift someday. Just takes someone being nice and sweet to counter all else I guess. Or atleast that's the hope. 

Oo and women's day today. Lol only mom wishes noone else cares about these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment