Thursday, March 28, 2024

Meddler

My temperament is such that I can be veryyyyyy much like those fussy moms lol. Like you know... I told myself don't say anything, just let it be yada yada. And literally 12 hours later I'm harassing this guy to play and win and trying to tell him to cheer up. Lmao. He must really think I'm some nutter. I just don't leave it alone only. Max I can manage is 2-3 days and even that's a stretch. Idk what it is about problems it's like my mind doesn't rest until it solves it. Esp for people. They aren't even asking for my help or meddling but I'll only go and present myself and irritate them until they speak or something. Fuck. Guys pls love me lots my intentions are merely to keep you happy even if you are trying not to be. JUST LISTEN TO ME ZOMG. 

Haha, fuck. I am not even remotely sorry for this you know. It is what it is. Just accept me for the meddler I am. Hopefully shrug off the more annoying bits with a smile. Cuz you... It's unlikely I stop. Unless they are actually annoyed and don't want me. Then I'll detach and stay away mostly. Hehe. I think I'm a weirdo sometimes. 

Or maybe I'm just worrying overmuch and it's actually nothing. Might be sleeping with someone so spending nights and just taking it easy. Lol, this is probably just it and I'm probably an idiot for thinking it's something serious.

Meh. Time to immerse in Bach zomg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment