Friday, March 22, 2024

Garbage

 https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/s/Z7zRhgLtIA

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That's all. I don't understand how people just fuck their lives up like this. And the thing that gets to me is that they have kids. How can you justify putting a kid through this mess? It's so utterly garbage to do that. I'm glad I'm at peace with my possessiveness. Lol. I know for a fact that if I find someone breaking our covenant I'll be out the door before he could finish that sentence. For good. I can put up with a lot of bs. God knows that's true. But if another person enters my sacred space it simply ceases to exist for me. It's funny cuz I think for me the hurt is so great that I instantly shut down to that person and my mind is simply like okay move forward. So all this trash. Well it's for weaklings to be honest. People who can't be disciplined. Even when Di told me she would be okay with this my first thought was fuck you. You picked a guy to marry who you didn't love and now want to ruin his life. I can totally imagine this outcome in her life too. And only wanting to hold on to the husband when you realise he loves someone else. Women who do this are also evil man. Like seriously. They'll just straight up be mean cuz they think they settled then when someone else wants their husband the right way, suddenly it's fomo town. Ugh. YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST HATE PEOPLE. FUCKERS. 

Lol. This post made me irrationally angry even though it's not my life but it's just the thought of kids being made to pay the price for adult stupidity is something I hate. Just don't have kids if you want to only fuck them up. Poor things man. They are so small and they don't understand anything except the anger they feel. Fuck. I guess I was a kid who took forever to overcome my parents' baggage and I will never ever do anything of the sort to mine if I have any someday. But yeah, that won't happen. Neither will I choose a man who is anything but loving and loyal, nor will I ever betray him or our family ever. Fuck you loser plebs. I'm not one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment