The best fathers are not just men who are strong, but also men who are gentle with their partners and calm and happy with their kids. Seeing how a man treats his woman, and women in general has a huge impact on children. Kids have a small world, their parents form a huge impact on them growing up. Seeing a dad be goofy, cringe, embarassing and more or less like a big buddy is what I think helps kids come into their own. When I see V... The way he takes care of his wife... Simple gestures which are so unspoken between them... Carries her bag randomly for her, is so affectionate, she is even unaware of it most times because he is like that always and it's incredible to me because it's that security of knowing he is always there. And it's hella cute for a guy in the military, one who does covert ops be this wonderfully in love with his wife. I'm sure he would be a great dad. Ditto C. Not that they would want kids but I see the same nice gestures. When we got to her place, he opened the door and just took her bags from her... It's these little domestic moments that give you a sense of relief.
You can always have moment of frustration and fights etc. But there's a mean you come back to when you feel secure which you don't have to doubt because you know you are respected and cherished. These ladies have that and I'm v happy for them. Their lives give me a glimpse of mundane utopia that I love. I'll never take any of this for granted. It's taken me a very long time to get my lens right and to define what's right and what's wrong, but now that I have, no compromises ever.
Hehe, even seeing one pewds video of his trip was so wholesome. Just warm, friendly, loving vibes. He is a great dad! Just absolutely so in love with his kid. :)
Oi veyyyy... I feel like emo, but I also feel centered.
It feels like peace is returning to my life. And I think it just stems from knowing what I want now. I won't get swayed by anything that doesn't fit the bill. And I think it's okay to take my time and sort of build a foundation with someone. I doubt I'd fall in love in a rush, rather I'd like it to be slow and steady and sweet. Get to know each other softly, have a sense of bonding and kinship, the works. I miss falling asleep talking to someone on the phone, taking about our day, having him suddenly sing me a song lol, I used to loooove that. Talking at night always had a special place in my heart. Just the quiet and you and me. And you tell me everything on your mind and I listen to you speak your heart out, knowing I'm the only one in the world you feel so safe and happy with. Cheesy as it sounds, I'll do my best to make you smile too. Goof around lots. Delicious. I look forward to a time when that again becomes a part of my life. ♥️
No comments:
Post a Comment