Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Introspection

The changes that have come about in my life are interesting esp in these past two years. I went from being very fearful, to battling all of that, to finally finding my footing without fear, without excuses and discovering that I have the strength and the will to have my own back.

I used to think I didn't, but when I look back... All the choices I've made, esp in tough times... I have made sure to walk the hard path if it was the right one... I'm glad about that. Funnily enough, I'm also discovering slowly the value of doing right by myself. It's like being at a buffet but only choosing what's good for you, and letting the rest go without any urge to pick stuff from there. That's nice. Finally. Self control for the win.

I'm excited for what awaits me too. I know my inner restlessness won't let me quit on a bad note so I'll keep moving forward which is something I'm glad I feel like doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment