Learning about plotting a mystery novel and one cool insight was so write from the pov of the villian and consider the readers as detectives. That's actually so true. Part of why I always hated Sherlock was cuz Doyle simply made him into a superhuman and never actually gave any decent clues to readers, making stuff impossible to solve. I remember how completely frustrated I used to be with his books and couldn't figure why people liked to just gawk at his brilliance when in fact you never had a chance against him lol. Good to know I was right now haha. But fun. I'm actually really enjoying learning about this. Don't get too much time but carving out an hour at night for lectures and such. How cool would it be if I can actually create something like a puzzle box? I'd love this, honest. Omg. Excited asf. I actually think I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment