Sunday, March 17, 2024

Abyss

I reread that one endings post and man. The amount of venom and anger that was in me when I penned it out. And the worst part of it was how every word of it was true. This is not okay or good. I should never reach a point where I have to think these ugly thoughts. Leads to not just anger but I guess words can be harmful too right. And at the end of the day, everyone deserves compassion, no matter who they are. Yourself included lol. 

Like looking into the abyss, amirite? The nature of fear, ego, control and its spawn is always going to be a host of negatives. But releasing them, allowing for life to flow, and I guess not trying to ummm... Idk the thought here or how to articulate it. 

Pulling back to a peaceful mean, giving chances, being compassionate and protecting yourself, all need to coexist in equilibrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment