Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Heartbreaker

Canon in D has lost its meaning for me lol. Wow, it just started again while I am typing this.  I skipped the prev version and there is it again, mocking me. The universe flipping me off? Maybe. 

It's just turned this song into a painful memory. I hate it when that happens. I guess the pain stems from the memory that was once cherished and sweet. How I hate the grimy world sometimes. But then again, there was so much softness and affection and beauty in this memory once. Maybe someday it'll come back. Music is eternal. 

But if it's for someone else, then it'll be a new song. For sure. The depths of my love and passion shall no man sully lol. 

Fuck you, 

Affectionately yours

Me. 

And the song ends. Why am I smiling? Is that good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment