Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Goals

Funny is life. I kinda miss caring about someone you know. I think the most happy I feel is when I am actually just in this cozy cocoon where I can keep people I care about close. I'm such a permanent sort of a person that for me keeping someone in my life means a lot. And my love language in parts is definitely acts of service. I think my flight instincts around someone are only triggered when I feel like I'm not valued or appreciated. Like legit the only time I feel like running away from someone is when I feel like that person doesn't have my back or is going to make me feel unwanted. That's the one feeling I have hated all my life, and the only one I wish to avoid. Rest all is cool. 

For me, small tokens of affection matter a lot. Like a few days back, Tejas just followed me on insta..he is like a younger brother, my brother's bestest friend. But just did it random no airs no nothing. And it's a simple gesture but it's a small form of acknowledgement right. I really appreciated that. I guess I'm not someone who looks for big gestures but these tiny ones make me feel secure and that's one thing I always need in life. Anyway he is a sweetie, our Tejas. Saw his face when I was talking to bro. All of them are visiting for his bday it's such a nice gesture. That group has been tight since they were kids and now as adults that friendship is so familial. I'm glad. Bro is a great guy he should always have loving folks around him. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment