Thursday, March 28, 2024

Downtime

After a long time, I have just stopped caring about stuff lol. Feels free and nice tbh. I feel very unencumbered. I don't like anyone, I don't care what anyone thinks, how they behave, nothing lol. Just totally done with that zone of life and I really don't want to give a shit about anything any longer. Guess I'm just emotionally exhausted and I never ever want to go back to this space again. I'm just doneeeee. Nyat. Nada. No thank you. 🤺

Just wanna have some fun, chill with friends, do some work and that much feels enough for now. No more emotions or giving a fuck. Hehe, I actually just wanna create happiness of my own for a bit. Run lots, feel good in my mind and body, learn some new things, find new music, read more. Yeah. 

Wow, I'm actually looking forward to life and living light hehe. This is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment