Mum texting me that she has gone to judge a competition lol. How fun for her. Sometimes I think she should have gone back to teaching just for this kinda social interaction.
My brother's Spotify UPI mandate just came in rn lmao. I love that I pay for his stupid account hahahah. It feels like old times, like when he used to call me at 10 am when I was at work demanding a pizza π hahah...omgg. loved itttt!
~
Waking up with leg pain yet again. π€ Hell yea!
However, today I looked in the mirror as I woke up and went to brush my teeth and idk if it was the morning light or whatever but I just went oooh, I feel pretty todayπ. I suppose it's wearing pink, it suits me.
I love being natural more than makeup looks now. Like by a wide margin. Tiny enhancements like scrubs and earrings or something light mascara I think are nice but overall muted colours, natural shades and in general keeping things minimal and healthy is something I really do like more and more as I age. My liking for bold colours has also kinda gone away and been replaced by softer shades. All the light pinks and blues and such. I associate beauty with harmony now I suppose. Well. As long as I don't lose my fiery nature that should be a good tradeoff. I've definitely been trying to balance that with more reserve and staidness the past few years... Let's see how much of that succeeds. I feel like I can give years to practicing stoicism and then zoop! One random thing will take me back to boisterousness.
Like a dog that sees a squirrel, I regretfully identify with that comparison. Woof. πΆ
~
Saving cuz why not. Embrace thy dark circles. Unfiltered asf, but waking up happy is so worth it all! ♥️
Zomg just saw Ronaldos new post like wuuut. Speaking of cosmetic enhancements and then there's this dude just becoming more and more unnatural looking every day.
Also. Why why whyyyyy do guys who hit the gym always pose in these weird tight shorts that are rolled up all the wayyyyy? πππππππ
It's sooooo gross and feels soooooooooooo obscene like whyyyy did I have to see this omgggg.
Ugh. Stupid footballers.
~
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbZOf-lq04q/?igsh=Y3ViZGVnd2dteDhs
Oh man. This vibe though. Can't believe I've never seen the video before. There's also a cheetah in it hell yea baby! Fav animal for a reason!

No comments:
Post a Comment