Tuesday, July 7, 2026

First brutal sess. Fuck the sun man. Holy moly. Was just feeling sooooo drained in the heat. Lol. The drills were fun though. And yet I could not hit anything properly. This coach just enjoys chatting more than anything lmao. Could totally tell he was wasting time. Complete bore. Hope I get someone else tomo! 

Oh man need to stretch my legs are soooooo tight rn. 😭 Someone teach me!! πŸ˜” I really should stay overtime and do them on the court itself. Dunno why I scooted early. Hmmm.. ok nvm. 

Tomo is another day! Why isn't it here already?

~

Lol, caught a glimpse of this fellow and I suppose he was showing off for some women. As per usual heh. Tigers and stripes. Meh.

~

Just when the day was going well, mum had to call and fight lol. It's crazy to me how telling someone not to speak a certain way can generate such a big fit. Complete with oh you get angry with me lots to then not eating lunch and then giving the silent treatment. This is just wildly erratic behaviour. I hate that ngl. 

One thing I've learnt now...like all these tantrums and nastiness is not something I want in anyone else ever. Can't choose parents but can damn well choose everyone else. Sadly, I understand why dad chooses to live as far away as possible whenever he can. This kinda volatility is not nice.

Hmm. Whatever. Onwards with the day I guess. Let's just do some more work so the next few days are freeish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment