Saturday, July 11, 2026

Crash into you

Dave Dave dave

Listening to it after so long. As gooey as the first time. ♥️

~

Watching Lady Bird again just to see if I like it the same. I must say, I do. Chalamet is such a douche in this lmao. I'd forgotten it was shot as snippets. I'm in my oh if it's too artsy it's trying too hard phase. Interesting how movies and books hit you different at different ages. Brother loved it though. Hehe. And he likes the painting I sent. T and M do too. That's so nice. I'm glad. 

~

Omg timmy tim is totally a jerk lmao. Reading his intelligentsia books no less. Soirise is just 🀌🏼. She is such a talented actress, truly remarkable. I'm glad I never had an affinity for such douchey boys. Always the witty ones and the shy ones I found charming. Good good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment