Friday, July 10, 2026

Shit I just saw a clip of Naro's mum talking. I feel so so so bad. It's gutting to see. Mannn. She seems so gentle and sweet. This feels surreal all over again. 

~

There's no amount of punishment that can right a wrong that's been done you know... Like... It's very hard to repair any damage. I understand that naro might have had his own demons, but that doesn't mean they weren't exacerbated by that unhinged lunatic. How do you lose your way to the point that man did, that you just stick to someone like a cancerous wart like that? Fucked up man. Just. Truly fucked up. Chutiya fucker. 

~

I'm glad about the fact that despite seeing and being around shitty people at times, I've never lost sight of my core tenets and apart from telling people not to encroach on my peace of mind, I mostly try to choose kindness as a default state. I hope that doesn't change. Or gets put to a test lol. I don't want that in life. Just live peacefully, have fun, push yourself as much as you can and then chill with some good folks. Iss all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment