Now that I've had time to think. Part of me is happy for M, the other part is a bit sceptical. I guess it's not my place to voice anything anyway. Idk man, I suppose one must trust that everyone has their own journey and leave it at that? Possibly best to do that. Esp since she is looking forward to it. There's a sense of protectiveness I do feel. I even mentioned to her that a bunch of folks make these kinda decisions when they see some ex hit a milestone. I know her ex having a kid might have been a trigger here maybe. Not sure.
~
Anyway, I guess it's not about me. So saying anything now is really not my place. I suppose I should just be happy for her and hope it works out. I'm sure her mum is super happy too, so that's good. I did tell her that leaving this time around will be tough so think twice. I know she gets that. Thing is, I kinda felt like... She supports people she cares about... And has been doing that for that guy, so him talking down to her again and again never sat right with me. I'm not forgiving of this kinda obnoxiousness. Not one bit. Tearing someone down is an absolute no go in my books. Niceness and respect is not optional.
~
Well, here's hoping he turns out to be a decent person.
No comments:
Post a Comment