Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Some dudes post marriage just stop talking to women friends. Idk what to feel about that ngl. ESPECIALLY AS I NEVER EVEN UNDERSTOOD IT. 

Hmmm. I hadn't understood that earlier but I suddenly did after raves started being a bit stand off ish. Even S had been a bit on the side of only meeting for coffee never drinks alone and I found it weird until one day I remembered his gf didn't like him meeting women. 

I guess what irritates me is that I don't get why the weirdness when it's never been anything but friendship. Lol. Fucking weirdos man. Haha, but I suppose its a nice thing they prioritise their partners. But like... I feel a bit snubbed too. We were always good buddies so why this sudden bs. I don't like that bit. It's just zoop! Change!

Hehe. Men ya. Such dodos at times lol. I suppose I should have understood this earlier. I guess when I don't have any ill intent I simply don't realise why tf are people like this. Hmmm. But I guess marriage does change dynamics somewhat. Eeyugh. Stupid adult bullshit lol

~

Never once thought if I'm married I can't talk to my guy friends tbh. That's super weird. Would a guy actually want me not to? No clue. Istg I would not even have realised it until someone told me not to tbh. And I would low key be outraged at the very idea that someone thinks there's anything except buddyhood in my equations lol. Seriously like... The thought of doing something shitty would literally never have crossed my mind. Ugh. The world sucks bro. All are idiots. But I guess I'd also have to trust my partner to keep appropriate distance. Which I think he would tbh. Oh my god, would I have to worry about all this? Nahhhhh. I don't think so, and I'm not wasting my time on this bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment