Whew! Ran lots today. This was fun. And had a lot of fun playing rallies. Glad I went a bit early too. The sun wasn't as bad. Hmmm. I have honestly nothing but deep respect for how much M has maintained his level ngl. His commitment to all things that serve his selfishness is very commendable. Haha, I refused to give a wholeheartedly nice compliment also now. Gotta be a lil snippy cuz why not. A bit of bite in everything π
~
Listening to thanks for the memories on the drive over made me laugh so damn much ngl. Such cringe lyrics omggg. Love the song and the pettiness of it tbh. Thnks fr th Mmrs tbh. God the spellings of the 2000s loool. Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. Hahhahahaha. Just π©πΌπ³πAnd then linkin park. It's the best cringe teenage band ever! Idk why taylor swift gets so much hate by the I'm so cool crowd when a whole lot of prog and rock also have similarly childish lyrics. Haha. Fun stuff man.
~
Watching a 17 to sinner okay against Steve J when I woke up last night omg. What a crazy, crazy, crazy guy!! That was sublime. A teen dismantling a grown man like that is insane to me. And coming back up from 5-2 like. Wowza. All great matches happen on clay, a hill I'll totally die on yes sir!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment