A vid of Danya just popped up. I can't believe it's almost a year since he has passed. Post diwali last year... So... Oct 19th? Man. Even now it feels surreal. Bullying is the worst. Paranoia that accompanies it. Very sad dude.
~
Life just changes for people in an instant.
~
Oh wow Kramms also got sanctioned right around the memorial tourney. Can't still believe we are saying memorial shit yo.
~
......
~
His passing, and the subsequent realisation that some people out there may not have cared at all was a very jarring experience. Some would have simply faked it.
I think cruel and unfeeling people are best left by the wayside. There's no point in giving them any mind.
A mum losing her son, a brother losing their sibling... Like... Oh man. Heartbreaking to think of. I don't get how chess can warp the brains of grown men to the point that they lose all humanity. I feel like people should not let kids play sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment